Our company understands that clients will almost always ask our team to revise their papers just to get the best quality out of their order. As a result, we have drafted the Revision Policy herein to help you understand how you are qualified for it.
If you wish to have your assignment reworked, you must ask for revision within 10 days from the deadline indicated in our system. Failure to follow this rule will lead to disqualification. However, when you stick to the guideline, the revision will be done free of charge.
Highlighted below are the general revision terms:
1. The initial instructions should be the same as the final instructions for revisions. If the client fails to satisfy this condition, he/she will have to pay 60% of the original order fee to get our expert to modify the assignment.
2. There are dedicated channels a client must follow in order to make a request for his or her paper to be revised by our team. These dedicated channels include personal Assignmentyoda dashboard, email or phone call. We must make it abundantly clear that we do not accept any other means of communication. Even among these three channels, we always encourage users to send texts for record purposes.
3. Note that all the requests for allowable revisions must be initiated within 10 days from the deadline indicated on our website. If a user requests for a revision after the 10th day, he or she will have to pay for the extra service. Since you need us to deliver your assignment in advance, you are strongly advised not to wait until the 10 days have passed before making your request.
4. If a client’s preferred writer is busy with another task at the time the client made a revision request, the user cannot mandate our team to reassign his or her academic task to the preferred client. However, we can only honor this request if the client is able to convince us beyond reasonable doubt that this cannot be done otherwise.
5. A user can only reject a revised document 48 hours after we have delivered the complete draft to him or her. Another condition is when two revisions of tasks have been completed within the deadline period of no more than 48 hours.
6. When you are placing a request for a revision, you are required to specify the deadline. Failure to specify a deadline leaves us with the assumption that the assignment is not needed urgently. Nevertheless, the assignment will be delivered in not less than 24 hours.
7. If a client has pending disputes, the user has no right whatsoever to call for free revisions.
At Assignmentyoda, we prioritize our client’s satisfaction more than anything else. Therefore, we always strive to deliver content that surpasses our client’s expectation.